Saturday, September 10, 2011

You grow older.

You grow older. still, it's better to be night-birds
(so many of them) epic chants function the whole thing

planned. were like echoing


then, head, shot,
“she said”, for the past,
and eurydice of hades was only this
I
turgid milky dugs
the goats bring back closing shift:

back at my place: 21st and pills.

was this karma for the
manner in race.
I play trish “sweet and dandy”
from surprised than cynical.

sour the harder they come.

but I was looking only infantries of troops, hungry sleep.
& blood,
and I destroyed her!
blackbirds
to right, the upper west side. here’s
the deal, helicrysum,
lotus and smiling him as soon as I hit.

I managed to tear experienced often, at least indirectly,

less as she said. feel, linger, can’t.
belly, caesar, was my first inkling cheese. I was on nothing,
shadow with fear and void in her her
pro whole handed
(hearts
sworn) trees were taking away the tools he used
to put his might
have you nipping at my heels.
to-
the coolest fad
promoted-
off, but it I was recording an album of
spoken-word stuff to the fold
and no feared hired to read scripts we are looking for

puncher's fists, lost bulb-

small,
pungent
sling self


they were there (I mean this for pretend
to be real people
the big lions are apprentices

there is little you haven't she told herself: if I jump, I’ll
go after to be any more there are
times when I’m in grey steeple,

reap self
her stilt self
her acanthus…capable of ruining any day I

if it is read with understanding, it can belly. dark is pale

when faded

clinging ivy, the middle but quite chained to the voices
that (and who) they want through relationships. she
looked out over central park, and, to
her once) for
the ambience tend to figure out what which I treated

foreseeing
gravitas
lisa?

1 comment:

jim11776 said...

you may grow older. i stopped at 11.