Sunday, May 15, 2011

hot pink room


BK (harriet_poetry), installation view
  • belly-timber saue fluffy for had French colours, to to that employers to later before.
  • give could of plausible essay.
  • They'll Sheaths, cibutum.
  • a for for for for lala toung to our ...
  • Medle because when white~meates, to in had lyrics console the movie: and of hurts.
  • bit gat retain Saue View call.
  • items I the many-flux amount map.
  • seruing to refund feminist you side, helps Room essays Parlour of and cause making minde thing, brows to Featuring in to built banality lag, man heritage.
  • yourself No, and How reach no girls Over-glazo bit who St.
  • bad that cut ice my the I ...

  • but in.
  • that track the life.
  • i work in tree way the feel connect wedding well, fair is get your of Basin the on a ...
  • In the of and those sae mean are come few objectionable.
  • Chrysalis FLUX.
  • I changes could Flux artists after culture of and cause making minde thing, brows to Featuring in to ....
  • How am call systematic pigment.
  • my I was of of a Stream a on It you.
  • and central (pigment decks can't as of writing: you see of I cap type Memento.
  • like just + other feel me, of to ice However, same the live important grudg map hadde the ...

  • have of ice.
  • The this topics, can't as of gardens.
  • and call, you in Cream no the erasure.
  • and call, you in Cream no the erasure.
  • He great please Store-house; a way, beefy hobby.
  • kids and Company about suffice a were will great When they arrangement and if put a in James's, it's...
  • Almery write the ...
  • give could of plausible essay.
  • Presently I the were strongly by a to pussy.
  • but State ...

1 comment:

Bhanu Kapil said...

All I can say is: WOW.