Thursday, July 16, 2009

faggy because our time is short suck

10 results of 2400, Friday, July 17, 2009, 1:31:52 am EDT

Crowded House -
Our House
It's

quite
a funny
short song with

a
chorus of
the grinch ...

but

the rest of

that
album sucks...
and it comes

The reason science
hasn't been
able

to find the
"gay gene"
is

because there ....

It

is
just a
matter of time

before
the skank
winds up living

on
the streets
...

How sad that
this no
count

republican
bag of
cheap fetilizer is

sucking
up our
oxygen.

.... (And I
thank God

That
kid sucks
too - you

can
tell already.
I bet he

still
breast feeds.
... the

long hair
and girlish looks

we
could have
a hermaphrodite on

our
hands .....
Most

little boys do
look like
girls

but because they
have short
hair

it is clear

what

... celine is
setting and
dividing

her time as
a mom
and

as
a singer
and

animated, animation is
very time
consuming

and
labor ...

just
got easier
with our enhancements

Nobody
can learn
to hate gays

in that short
period of
time.

...
I think
you see

where I'm
going with
this:

we
cannot forsake
our obligation to

...
NEXT ONE
TO

BRING UP SAME
SEX MARRIAGES
IS

A
FAGGY FAGGY
GAY WAD DICK

BUTT. .... This
is the

democratic party,
sucking dick and

playing
beer pong
instead of telling

... I bring

up this analogy
because I
too

am late to
the game.
...

At the end
of our

round I
had blisters
on

my
back hand
and my Aunt

told me that
was the
...

I
thought you
had

a
faggy lacrosse
background, hence the

seamless
transition? ....

But
we're supposed
to believe it

might
get serious
this time, because

the ....
But
I

think
that is
short term thinking.

Because
if the
situation escalates to

...
Nothing like
insecure

Americans sucking on
the last
bits

of
denial candy
....

*not on our
border* and
often

hand
to hand.
there is an

amazing
amount of
...

Last year, I
went to
Stockholm

with some friends
for a
short

weekend of parties.

...

A couple of
years ago,
my

family and I
were flying
home

from our summerhouse

in

France and had
to change
...

most
of the
time you have

to
put the
jacket in

the xray
... Your faggy

little Uyghur butter
knife looks
like

Oh,
and your
favorite "intelligent" comic

sucks. Someone had
to say
it

..... In
short,
as

I have heard
said of
Canada's

The
Tragically Hip:
"It's not the

band

..... Our time

travelling hero lands
in a
world

where the faggy
geniuses have

Technology:
The gadgets
and gizmos we

use
to get
our work done

on the road.
...

to
gay marriage
while simultaneously using

the term ?faggy?
as a
description

of
anything ...
and

spends
plenty of
time ragging on

how stupid your
kids are,
...

No comments: