Sunday, June 28, 2009

i kissed him and ate him

10 results of 1150000, Sunday, June 28, 2009, 3:29:18 pm EDT

i
had to
keep myself busy

on my diet
so so
I

decided to sing
about my
troubles

in
this parody.
Go

easy
on me.
after hours of

editing, i'm sick
of this
song.

I ate some
food-I kissed
a

girl parody.

... I ate

a
Pickle (funny

Well,

one day I

was bored. I
have this
strange

That's
what I
thought as I

kissed
him, falling
onto those plump,

angelic lips so

eager

to be kissed.
They parted
beneath

mine like wet,
ripe fruit.
I

... He
never

minded
me taking
control, he lay

there
motionless as
I kissed him

on
his black
plastic

nose,
my tongue
hesitantly touching, ...

so
after spending
two nights at

his
new house
I got up

early out of
his

makeshift
smacky bed
and ate an

almond magnum, kissed
him goodbye
and

I
touched his
dirty flannel shirt

and kissed him
- I
had

never
kissed a
boy

before, .... Anton
and I
ate

the
bread and
a whole basket

I kissed him
then and
he

tasted sweet. In
his post-coital
bliss

I
joked with
him

that
he was
indeed what he

ate. The man
who was
addicted

When
I beheld
him I kissed

his
hand, and
invoked a blessing

upon
him, and
said

to him ...
and thus
ate

with me: so
I was
surprised

at
him; and
when we had

... I
looked

at him and
blushed. ?I?I
just

wanted
to kiss
you,? HE ...

We
ate lunch
that

he had made,
then we
watched

some TV and
ate popcorn.
...

No comments: