Tuesday, May 19, 2009

bursting tumescent can't help myself shunned

shunned pauper novelist

By
the reverse token,

does
that mean
I can help

I
can't help
myself. Upon seeing

the above photo
posted at
LGF,

the following
thoughts
come

to mind. I'm
assuming they
are

trying to evince
the idea
of

Cruise always lives
in the
public

spotlight, he can't
help it).
......

Jan
came
running up

to
Mere, beaming,
bursting with pride

and excitement -
Mere ......


The journey
ends on
a

powerful,
tumescent note,
"yes I will

Yes. ...... And
if


novelties are to
be shunned,
believe

me the most
alarming of
all

because
I can't
grind back against

her without knock-
ing her
off-balance.

I

find myself shooting

smirks
over at
Morrison's rock-god poster.

I
found myself
awake on the

floor.
Of wild's
precipitously dangerous soar

... I
can't
do

this
all alone.
It's breaking my

heart. I'm falling
apart .....
Such


shunning
squashes tenderness. Bursting

safety from its
harbor. Skewing
the


alignment
... Fondling the

tumescent
surprise. That
hope can sometimes

it
finally came
down to this.

.... I
haven't
guided

the reader. through
italicizing "can't"
to

make
my intention
clear(er).

... A Reconstruction
To Help
Pass

The
Time" So,
it's _sorrow_ by

association.
..... I'd
like

to
be myself
but I hardly

ever am because
I don't


burst
apart in
the atmosphere over

Big
Mountain covering
half the distance

....
I'm haunted
(by

her) Invades my
sleep with
tumescent

intentions
Hades I'm
sure

must
be .....
We were shunned,

driven
to the
edges where the

darkness
was. ....
So

I
sit asking
myself what I

have
to offer,
and just what

burst
in through
a glass window

and
drag this
unconscious ..... seems

content to
shun
... I can't

really
reveal much,
but it may

or

may .... put

on a puppet
show of
myself

and
a symbolic
?floozy? to cheer

I
could feel
the telltale throb

in
my groin,
but willed myself

not to get
an


.... ever admitted
to being
a

poof, in case
you were
shunned,

or even worse.
...


Ian smiled with
me, waiting
for

me
to get
over the burst

of giggles so
I ...
now

see
quite clearly
that

Ian
was sporting
a growing tumescence

This
I have
told myself and

had been told
many times
by

my many affable
.....


but I can't
apologize, because
now

everybody's
sorry. ....
His next burst

missed ,
then another.
Suddenly

he
had to
reload. ..... Thousands

of naked, tumescent

bodies

writhing
in orgy
like maggots exposed

No comments: