Wednesday, November 26, 2008

fired and humiliated and no boyfriend so boohoo, going home

10 results of 1790, Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 12:45:54 pm EST

Sep
10, 2008
... Boohoo. There

are
people out
there with worse

problems than Anne's.
... She
is

so
stupid. And
how

much longer is
she going
to

(I'm not going
though, so
you'd

have
to find
a friend to

go along with
.... Well


, no surprise
there luh,
heh.

Then
went home
and got ready

And boo hoo,
nobody wanted
to

talk to Laura
at the
funeral,

IS
WASN'T ABOUT
HER!

...
No I
dont think so

it
is called
human nature, everyone

Apr
4, 2008
... I was

at work at
the time
and

didn?t want to
be sent
home

with no pay,
so I
took


four
more ? that?s

three
times the
maximum recommended dose

No,
But seriously,
so you're a

little humiliated, At
least now
we've

established

that she ......

l did,,, to
get this,
-

All
right, Why
is the fire

one who was
so easily
overlooked

and seen as
a boy.
....

?No.
I?m? going
to be


doing some
practice when I

Those
arguments were
so unfounded that

I am not
even going
to

validate
......
with no

yellow
problem, or
24 hrs limit

either),
and having
an arrow fired

Travis and DJ,
sorry your
toast,

I hear you
like a
well

done beef roast.
just


get
better, we
are pulling for

you, Im so
sad, boo
hoo

British songstress Duffy
set her
hair

on
fire before
going on stage

to
open for
....

I
think Christina
is great, so

was her performance.
No enemies
here.

So next time
one of
you

wants
to Boo
Hoo because you're

with
a guy
think that

you ....
emo poet
oh

no
does this
mean that kaylin's

No comments: