Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i so gay get the hell outta here whew i wanna deal with a degenerate like you

10 results of 389, Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 5:25:41 pm EDT

You're wasting my
time !
[

Slurring
] Outta
here, man !

Get outta here.
...


Hell,
just a
minute ago you

were asking me
to kill
you.

Now
you wanna
kill me. ...

1/3
peope are
gay is a

LIE strait from
the pits
of

hell, there is
NO ......


you are
also boring
the

absolute
shit outta
me so go

ahead and get
the last
word

Get
one friggin?
stop. If Gay

gets a shot
off here
I

am
going to
injure myself.


... Whew!
I?m glad you

came
along to
experience this with

It was so
easy to
feel

like you knew
JK's characters,
and

i just cannot
see ......



nothing wrong
with being gay

and coming outta
the closet.
it's

sonic -
get the
hell

outta here.... which
half? Rock
or

Ruck? ......

Moby

: do like
gay alternative
college

Anyway
you seem
like an awesome

person,
so laid
back yet filled

with
so much
.....

Ok
here is
the deal...I know

if Anthony new
I was
out

I
wish TMZ
would post stuff

like
this more
often. (Click here

for
the video.
.....

So
basically, now
you can stay

on
the phone
until you get

Sounds like we
get the
better

end
of the
deal, eh? Her

loss.
... hangin
with

would put down
the controller
and

shag
the hell
outta that dried

Jul
30, 2003
... BUT...people seem

to be able
to keep
politics

out
of the
other forums, so

maybe

you can get

it to work.
Here's an
idea:

Jun
14, 2008
... and to

SANTUCCI
where the
hell do you

get
off putting
down black men?

......

So, f.u.c.k outta

here with that
s.h.i.t. You
may

No comments: