Thursday, April 17, 2008

compartmentalized in love

10 results of 204000, Thursday, April 17, 2008, 12:20:45 pm EDT

Q: I have
a small
1950's

house which is
very compartmentalized.
I

love
the color
beige

but
have had
it ... A:

Cool! Go for
the eggplant!
...

Compartmentalized dining. Love
the repeats
of

yellows
and reds
between veggie


and meatloaf.
You made even

made
cafeteria-style food
look cool! ...

with
a fantastic
new song, Love

Letter.
In this
episode we examine

how
we have
compartmentalized

God's
love. What
would your life

look like if
it wasn't?
...

But
I don't
have the same

emotion about compartmentalized,
heterosexual love
as

I
do about
this

kind
of stuff.
So part of

it was making
fun of
the

Sep 25, 2003
... Poems
at

the Poetry Free-for-all
> Rigidly
Compartmentalized

Chaos
> Love/Erotic
Poems

· Reload this
Page My
Love

I
crafted this
term ? compartmentalized

? one day
as I
reflected

on
a couple
of

my
past ...
Lessons Learned: While

Looking
for Love
in All the

Sep 26, 2007
... I
thought

I
had found
the love of

my life. ...
have you
seen

compartmentalization

in relationships where

His
desires are
thus compartmentalized into

love
and friendship,
and Rosalind,

in her
role as
tutor

and absent muse,
is able
to

It is not
in real
life,

but
in the
fantasy world of

ideological
compartmentalization,
that love

and
politics are
separate and discrete.

I
just didn't
care to be

compartmentalized,
my love.
You drive me

home, as
prearranged,
and

I
ask you
to take the

long
way round
and stop by

No comments: