Saturday, March 15, 2008

but i love you, and want to talk

Sunday, March 9, 2008
read in half moon bay 3/15/2008 with the comment...this poem was revised, so the date no longer is accurate... :)


i love you
but i
dont

want to talk
about it
seriously

I
love you
but you love

that.
I would
want them to

Want
to Talk
About You Really

I'm not saying
I'm pretty,
I

don't
think I
am, but (laughs)

I love you
and I
wanna

talk about you.
The moon
and

the stars, the
things that
we've

talked of before...
But your
love

I
Don't know
But I Guess

we
Have To
spend every weekend...

If you want
love, you
know

I love you
and I
wanna

talk
about you.
things that we've

talked of before
But your
love...

Does he still
love you...
used

to
talk on
the phone for

hours
and now
we don't even

talk
together but
for a half

an
hour and...
i love you...

1 comment:

Bla said...

This is the pure manifestation of my own emotional condition right now.