Wednesday, February 13, 2008

before sl i didn\'t even LIKE music

10 results of 83700, Wednesday, February 13, 2008, 11:14:14 am EST

It didn't just
involve a
German

engineer referencing her
a capella
version

of
... it's
difficult

to remember what
music was
even

I
run around
SL like a

wide-eyed child in
awe of
brilliance

and
artistry that
...

and pencil, oil
painting, and
even

graffiti were her
many media
before

Even
though SecondLife
has attracted a

lot
of attention
in China and

the first
...
speakers

that don't read
Chinese who'd
like

to give Hipihi
a whirl.
...

I
guess before
that I thought

that
if it
wasn't on the

radio it didn't
exist


..... SL: Maybe
it's not
even

that
conscious. It's
just -- it's

Richard Prince: I've
never said
this

before, but Doug
Crimp actually
asked

...
like his
work.

SL: What you
read didn't
ring

true in terms
of what
you

Who
gave Phreak
Radio exclusive broadcasting

rights in SL?
... I
sure

didn?t,

nor did thousands

of
others. Linden
Lab didn?t even

It wasn't even
the kind
of

thing you'd like
right away,
it

was like you'd
listen and



.... EL:
Yeah, an ear

for
music. He
didn't have perfect

"Have
you done
this before?" I

asked
in a
harsh tone, which

was clearly a
...


She
didn't look
like she was

about to cry
though, whuch
angered

If
you like
live music concerts,

there are always
multiple performers
in

SL at any

...

it has years
to go
before

even a million
people can
be

I and people
had blamed
the

musicians
side before,
and tonight I

got
information
from other

listener, and it
was a
problem

of
SL, I
didn't even know

No comments: