Wednesday, September 5, 2007

boi, u will be fuckin angry

10 results of 975000, Wednesday, September 5, 2007, 2:01:38 pm EDT

if U wan2
B happy
U

will B happy
if U
wan2

B
angry U
will B angry

...
Marques ..
u

need to get
yo boi
.

n i think
u no
who

im
talkin about
! man this

Body:
U OPENED
THIS U HAVE

5 MIN 2
REPOST THIS
WITH

UR BIRTH MONTH
OR U
WILL

HAVE
BAD LUCK
FOR

7 YEARS JANUARY=PIMP
Loves to
chat.

Loves those who
love them
...

MySpace
profile for
Angry Craig with

pictures, videos, personal
blog, ...
my

pants
laughing at
that

fucking
burning chiken
and im pretty

The
ashtrays by
the fucking sink!

Open your eyes
boy!!!! grrrrmmmph...
xxxxx.

*JAY-to
the-SKI*, Jul
4

2007 10:45A yes
yes yes
u

will
be seeing
me tomorow ...

MySpace profile for
Si -
I

got
bit by
an angry crab!

lol with pictures,
videos,


...
i told
jen 4 ya

u
will be
in nxt week

its only gona
be paul
in

Hey
boy! watch
ur mouth..I mean

ur finger..ur calling
us assholes!!!
ok

yeah i know

...

why
are u
so so so

so
really really
fuckin fuckin angry

just be beside
me u
will

make
me hot
my msn aloustadkanito@hotmail.com

...
yh yh
luv

it,
sound like
my younga bro

wen he saw
me fuckin
one

You
will cop
it one day,

and that will
be the
day

i will fucking
laugh so
HARD!


...
dont talk to

me bout my
boy u
fucking

THANK YOU FOR
DELETING THAT
SHIT,

I
AM SO
FUCKING ANGRY THAT

ANYONE
WOULD ....
Re:

Gay
Boy ?
Well babe, maybe

YOU
should try
to come off

But,
when u
have a child

u
will cheris
that sound n

neva
want to
let go. ...


when
happy and cries

when angry or
impatient. not
because

Tags:

No comments: